Sunday, March 9, 2014

Jan. 19th 1 week

What an exciting week it's been! Corby is a great baby! Just like every other newborn he eats, sleeps, and poops, poops a lot might I add, lol! He is a great eater, when he's not falling asleep on me, he is eating every 2hrs and I am treasuring those feeding times. We have been trying to get in bed around 11pm and he is waking up around 2am and then again around 5am, so not bad at all, I can totally handle this! Right now he doesn't seem to like to sleep anywhere at night but in my arms, as much as I love holding him we're gonna have to figure out another place for him to sleep soon.
 
Day 19: One Week Old
 
 Looking cute today for church!
 Trying this lounger out for nap time!
 My boys!
 He as always been a good brother but its even more fun to watch him now, being older, understanding more of what it means to be a big brother and to see him with his little brother, I love it!

I'm sure this one will love hunting just as much as his daddy and big brother!
 
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment