Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jan 31-Feb. 8th First walk, Hilary Everyday, 3wks old, Snow Day

Jan. 31st, Day 31:
Enjoying our first walk and first stroller ride!


 She insisted on pushing!



 Love this boy and his curls!

 Best big brother and sister ever!

 We wore her out today!

Cherishing every min of this time with him, as I can feel nursing is coming to an end :(! "I'm a good mama, I'm a good mama!" I keep telling myself this to help me feel better!


Feb. 1st, Day 32:
Just an average day in the life of an absent minded mom, at least the car was was in my own garage when the keys got locked inside.


 Right where I left them, inside, ugh

I looked up and saw Charley doing this, lol!

Feb 2nd, Day 33:
Empty cart = First SOLO trip to the store!!!



And look who is 3wks old today! He is already 9lbs, he is eating 3 1/2oz and is staying awake about 30-45min after feedings before going back to bed. He has been eating around 10pm and going until 6:30! He is a great baby! 





Feb. 3rd, Day 34:
My lil men who have my heart



 Charley couldn't go without having her picture! 
Brady got an award today for always giving 100%, way to go to Brady, you make you're mama proud!


Feb. 4th, Day 35:
Putting off making dinner for the first time one more night and braving all the kids out by myself, call me crazy!!

 We love Costa Vida!




Feb. 5, Day 36:
Another good report from at the dentist, no cavities 
Sorry for the blurry pic!

Feb. 6th, Day 37:
It's Snowing but poor Brady had to go to school!







Since Brady had to go to school he's sweet teacher sent us a pic of the class outside enjoying the snow!

Corby's first snow!




She's a little crazy about him, wonder where she gets it???


Feb. 7th, Day38:
Resemble much?? Brady top and Corby bottom, both a day old


                                           
And one of all three b/c most think he looks more like Charley


Feb. 8th, Day 39:
Guess the blue toenail peek a booing through shows you how much I love my Toms! Too bad I don't have any more :) I might have a Toms problem too!


 photo signature.gif

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Charley pumping! Katie hasn't done that yet, but she does sometimes breast feed her stuff elephant, then burps her!

    ReplyDelete