Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oct. 3rd Picture Day & Lunch Date with Friends

Today was Brady's picture day! I know if he had a choice he would have worn just basketball shorts and a t-shirt or something Rangers but I'm going to continue to be in control of picking out first day of school and picture day outfits as long as I can!
 
One great thing about being home 2 days a week is getting to meet up with other moms, I don't do it as much as I'd like or should though. Kara is fixing to have her baby boy and is home for a week so we decided to meet up with her and Kari and their girls for lunch at Chick Fil a. Our lunch date turned into a 2 1/2 hour visit, it was great and just want we all needed.
 
I know its blurry but how cute is the way she is looking at her big brother!
 
I love this handsome little boy, who is growing up way too fast!
 
 
Cutest curly headed skinny little boy ever!
 
 Landry, Char Char and Ally at Chick Fil a
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment