Monday, October 28, 2013

Oct. 6th Just So Cute! & First Spelling Test

 Although it makes me a little sad that I have to buy some of Charley's clothes in the big girls section b/c she's getting too big, it excites me to be able to dress her like a little fashionista! I've said it before but I'm having so much fun dressing her these days! I seriously could take her picture everyday to show off her outfits!
I normally would say spending $30 on a pair of little girl shoes was way too much, but when i saw these boots at GAP kids I could not resist!
 
Homework for Brady has definitely changed this year, last year homework was more optional, though on some occasions it was mandatory. This year we have homework everyday except Friday, usually reading homework and a assignment to go along with it. This week he got a spelling list on Monday and we were told to practice the words and be prepared for their first spelling test on Friday! Brady had no problems with the words, he said they were too easy and he aced his very first ever spelling test! Way to Go Brady!!!!
 

 How cute are these?
 I love the way she poses for pictures!

 
Brady's First Ever Spelling Test!
 
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment