Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sept. 18th-20th Ice Cream, Lunch with Brady, 24wks, Gymnastics Take 2, Modeling

After work I picked up the kids and we headed to a friend's house to see her new baby that! There are 7 girls that are pregnant in our Sunday School class, this was the first one to be born and 2 are due in any day now! 5 boys and 2 girls, there is no bigger blessing that having Christian friends to grow up with, so thankful!
We got home in time to go to church but this mama bear was tired so we decided to stay home. We ran into our favorite ice cream truck guy our my friend's house so we rushed home, ate a quick dinner, showered and waited patiently for him! 

These crazy messy kids, why did I bath them first, lol?




Thursday Sept. 18th
Lunch with Brady
Charley and I hadn't gotten to go eat lunch at school with Brady yet, so we thought this was a perfect day! Charley always loves going to his school, she thinks she's a big girl!



 
 
Friday Sept. 20th
24wks, Gymnastics Take 2 & A Little Modeling
So I'm 24wks, Corby is the size of a Cantaloupe this week! I'm feeling pretty good, work days are long but so thankful is only 2 1/2 days. He is moving around so much, I love it! I actually was able to not only feel his kicks but see some too this week! I'm craving salads, which I did with the B & C too, that's probably the only healthy thing, lol! Taco Bell bean burritos and anything Mexican I can't get enough of!  
 
 
Gymnastics today was just as fun as last week, Charley even got to do two new things balance beam and trampoline! She loves it!
 
My mother-in-law is a director at a daycare in Irving and they tring out a new photographer for their seasonal pictures so who better to model for a flyer Charley and her cousin Cori!
 
 
 
She wanted to wear her pink leotard today

First time on the Balance beam
 
 
First time on the trampoline
 
 
 




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment