Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sept. 21-22nd Productive, New Carseat, Party, 1st Maxi, and Cooking with Daddy

Feeling Productive-I woke up feeling very productive, I decided I was going to put the crib together and get Brady's clothes down from the attic to start going through and washing for Corby. Unforunately, I couldn't find all the screws for the crib so that we'll have to wait on that, but I did go through 0-12months clothes of Brady's, threw some out that were stained, made a pile to sell, and a pile to wash and keep! I'm so thankful I was a baby clothes hoarder and kept all of their clothes, its going to save me so much money!
 
New Carseat-In order for all kids to fit in the backseat of the Suburban Charley was in need of a smaller carseat that wasn't so wide, so when I found a Giraffe print carseat at Walmart for $36 I was sold! Not just cheap but cute, right up my alley! I also decided to go ahead an separate the kids since Corby will be sitting in the middle anyway and to keep them from killing each other and driving me bonkers, lol!

 These are just 0-6 months clothes ready to be washed!
 
 She loves her new carseat!

 Separation means cup holders in the middle can be used
 

Brooklyn's 1st Birthday
My BFF's youngest little girl turned one on the 19th and today we got to celebrate with them! Jenn is always so creative, not sure how she does it with 4 kids, definitely a super mom! It was a Lady Bug theme and everything was just so cute!






 The birthday girl!
 Opening presents



 Cake Time





 Now to clean up!


The girls got these and a lady bug pillow case, so fun!
 "Sizzie, " Landry, Ally, and Charley


 
 
Sunday, Sept. 22nd
First Maxi Skirt, this girl loves the camera

 

 I could eat her up
 
 
Cooking Dove jalapeno pooper with Daddy
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment