Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nov. 1st-2nd 30wks, More of Brady's Work, & Rockers

30weeks!!!! Several people have mentioned that I got lucky this week being the size of a small pumpkin, but I'll be honest, I decided that on my own, I think I was supposed to be a large cabbage, but that's not fun especially during fall and the week of Halloween!
 
 
 
Another spelling test, another 100


They decorated pumpkins and then had to write sentences about them.
 
 
Sat. 2nd
I finally convince Ryan we needed a new chair for me to be able to rock Corby in, so last weekend we went found one and it got delievered first thing this morning! The kids wanted to sit in it and pracitce their rocking skills for Corby! I am so very blessed to have two kiddos that are going to be such great helpers and I can't wait to spend many sleepless night and days rocking and holding my baby boy in this chair!
 
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment