Friday, November 8, 2013

Nov. 8th 31wks 4D Sono

Today was a exciting today! Not only am I one week closer to meeting my lil man, but we had a 4D sonogram! The first time I brought my mom and mother-in-law and Corby didn't cooperate, so today I wasn't sure what was going to happen. It was just Charley and I today, so maybe he's just shy, b/c he performed fantastically! This was seriously the neatest thing I've ever seen (first 4D sono for me, did a 3D with Charley)! You could see him opening his eye and mouth and he even smiled at us! Words cannot express the emotions I was feeling watching him! Babies are such little miracles and technology is the BOMB! I can't believe I'm having a baby again!!!
 
 

 A smile!
 Opening his mouth
" There's my Corby," Charley says!
 
His right eye (when looking at him) turns black, that's him opening it! Be patient the smile is at the towards the end!
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment