Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday-A Way to My Heart

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for Show & Tell!
Twice a month, I link up with Andrea from Momfessionals and show & tell ya something.  
Today, we're sharing the way to our heart.
So I'm gong to focus on my Ryan Boozer, since after all February was the month we began. February 25th will mark 23yrs together. Yep that's right more that 1/2 our lives together, I was almost 13 and he was 12.This summer we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary!

#1 way to my heart is rather simple, seeing him with our kids...




 He would do anything for us and seeing this kind of love is worth more than any gifts...
But don't get me wrong gifts are nice!!!
2.He kisses me on my forehand
3. He searches my pins on Pinterest to find me Christmas gifts
4. He takes me on vacations
5. He takes me to Starbucks even though he hates owe much $ I spend there
6. He works countless hours
7. He drives even though he hates it b/c I hate it more
8. He calls me friend
9. He doesn't get me flowers on Valentine's Day b/c I don't want him to get me flowers on a day that he feels like its a must
10. He leads our family by a Godly Example (most of the time, lol, totally kidding and should be #1 probably)

Besides Ryan...
 T-shirts, T-shirts, T-shirts, especially Jesus shirts!!!! 
My newest one from Southern Roots

 
or
 
Hilary Happenings.
This particular reading from several days ago hit me hard and I finally had time to journal this morning since it was a school day for Corby, his first full day actual.
I will not be influenced by society to look a certain way or attain a certain level of achievement to be worthwhile. I will not let the voices of self-doubt take over me instead I will thank God that He is continually perfecting the work He started in me. Rather then tear myself down, I will exalt Him for the beauty He is exhibiting through me life. I will praise Him for I am fearfully and wonderfully made by Him!!! Psalm 139:13-14 Super powerful words from my book 30 Day Praise Challenge by Becky Harling!!!
 Corby's 1st Full Day of School...
Besides today being Corbs first full day of school it also is Friends Around the World week! How perfect is it that Corbs' class is studying Ireland, you know how big of a ND fan Ryan is!!! Of course we already had a ND shirt to fit the theme and we signed up to make some Irish Potato Pancakes aka Irish Boxty for him to share with his friends!



 His sweet teacher sent this pic to me, I was so worried he wouldn't be able to sleep on his nap mat, but they said he did great, I guess 4days having to do it on vaca, b/c mama forgot the pack n play helped.
 When He saw me at pick up...





 His cubby and place where he's lunch and snacks go

 Yay for a good day!

 photo signature.gif

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! That is awesome that your husband searches your Pinterest pins! And that t-shirt is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thinking I should start pinning more strategically, lol

      Delete