Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 12th Happy 8th Birthday Brady

March 12th
Happy 8th Birthday Brady!!!
Today 8yrs ago my Brady Boozer was born! I know I say it all the time but I can't believe it, it really seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital! Before I know it he will be in double digits, a driving teenager, dating, in college, married, and a dad of his own, sigh! I honestly can not wait to see the man (which I can already see little glimpses here and there) he will become but b/c thinking too much like that might cause me to hyperventilate and/or collapse, for now let's just focus on 8 :)! 
He is a JOY! He is the most caring, sensitive, tenderhearted, loving little boy! He looks out for the needs of others, he is a great friend, a little gentlemen, he is funny, smart, athletic, competitive (maybe a little too much, not sure where he gets that, lol)! He is a talker, a social butterfly some might say, that is the only thing is has ever gotten in trouble for at school, is talking too much, again not sure where he got that! He is passionate, a bit of a perfectionist, and a people pleaser (which I will teach him early can't always be a good thing). He loves all sports, but basketball, football, and baseball are is favorite, he loves to hunt, fish, or do anything and everything that his dad does. He loves all kinds of music and is turning out to be one good little pianist!  He is a fantastic big brother! He loves to help especially with Corby! Charley and Corby are blessed to have him as a big brother! God knew exactly what he was doing giving us this little boy and I couldn't be any more happy or proud of him! Thank you Lord!

Brady picked Krispy Kreme for breakfast and then we headed to Academy to let him picked out a bday outfit (we started this a couple of years ago) and then to Target b/c I owed him $20 for a bet I lost to him. I bet him he couldn't make a shot and he did, lol!

After our two shopping trips we headed to downtown Dallas to Ryan's office so we could go to the food trunk park across the street. This was the first time for Charley and Corbs to see his office, he is on the 28th floor of the Tromel Crow building Trammell Crow building, they have a spectacular view overlooking Dallas. So we got to check out the view a little before Ryan was able to leave. We ate from The Butcher's Son trunk and man was it good! Charley got the Braised Beef Quesadilla and the rest of us had their sliders. We kinda shared a few, The Mac-N- Beefy, The Southern Bell, The Longhorn, and all our favorite the Southern Hospitality oh and we had lime tots! Everything was so yummy!

We had been running around all day and had dinner reservations at Medieval Times for dinner at 5 so I knew we had to go home and let Corby get a nap before dinner. I have to brag on my littlest! I had planned for him to stay with a friend and that fell through, so I called my mother in law (my mom was busy already) and 6 sitters and no one was available. I was worried that he would not be able to sit in our lap for 2hrs and be happy and entertained and I didn't want to take away from Brady's big day but at this point we had no other options, so with us he went and boy did he ever so prove me wrong! Y'all when I say he was the best I'm not joking, he was the BEST! He literally sat in Ryan's lap most the time just watching intensely, clapping and smiling, and eating. He did not make one unhappy peep, all giggles and smiles! Afterwards I had to stop and say a little pray and just thank God, Corby is a blessing to begin with (see here for full story) and it times like this that I'm just reminded of what a blessing he is and all my babies! Sorry to get all deep on you but I AM TRULY BLESSED with 3 beautiful healthy child and I WILL ALWAYS be grateful that he chose me to be their mom or for that matter a mom at all! My story of miscarriage, infertility struggles, and learning to wait for God's perfect timing has made me a better mother, now I am not perfect by any means but I truly believe b/c of it I am able to step back more often and see how truly blessed I am and for that I wouldn't change any of my journey!  All that to say Corby is the BEST and it turned out to be a great night! 

After dinner we headed home and Brady got to open presents!

 Right after he was born, forgive me, I didn't learn until #2 and #3 that inducing was the way to go so that you make time to make yourself more presentable for pictures!

One of my favorite pics, Brady in the arms of his daddy! See more of his BIRTHday here!
 Birthdays 1-8






He is having a party at Urban Air tomorrow, so he wanted to get some more Jump Pics!


 Ok, so I was completely happy with the first pics I took so the next day I made him take a few more for me and changing his hair just a tad and a day later I swear he looks like a teenager!
 We surprised him with streamers and balloons!




 We went with 8 balloons floating and 8 on the ground, my helium take died or the entire room would have been filled!
 We let the kids pick breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he chose Krispy Kreme for breakfast!

 Sweet girl was sick yesterday with tummy bug but seems to be feeling better today!
Oh this guy!
 Love this and never noticed it, probably b/c I'm a coffee snob and don't normally drink coffee here but check out the heart lip!
 Decked out in her MJ watching the donuts!

 Did I mention he think he either thinks is real cool or too cool for pics sometimes, this is the I'm cool pose I get a lot!
 Corby loved the hat Brady picked out at Academy!


 His outfit, hat to socks, not what I would have picked out for him, but its his bday :) All Kevin Durant stuff

 The view from the conference room of daddy's office
 Pointing at the food trunks!
 We didn't wait long but the sweet ladies at the front office turned on cartoons for the kids!






 Can you tell Charley was twirling?


 It was a beautiful day and the park was packed!



 The Southern Hospitality


 The tall one in the middle is Ryan's office building



 Love this kid!
 I know Brady looks unhappy but he was a little chilly!

 






 This one cracks me up, Corby looks like he is crying for help, Charley is yelling at Brady to stop, and Brady is acting like he is going to stab her-Keeping it real!



 I chased Corby around outside for sometime waiting on Daddy to get there!

Day 71:










So I already embarrass my son, did you see him mouth, mom







 And Corby just chillin in the back!


 Sweet boy!
 Excited about his Chicken Leg and even more excited he got to use his fingers to eat!
The food is actually great. 
Borrowed this pics from the internet
The food was pretty good!


 Corby completely content
 Trying out some chicken

 Our Green Knight!

 We were on the front row, super cool!





Right before he handed Charley her flower!
 When the knights finish a tournament game, the princess gives them flowers. The knight kisses a flower and throws it to a girl in his fan section. Ok, so lucky Charley or poor Charley got the flower thrown to her by our Knight but it hit her right in the eyeball! She was so excited but was in tears b/c it hurt so bad!


 The few minutes he actually sat with me!


 Clapping
Our Knight didn't win but it sure was fun!


The Last Battle 

 Picture overload I know, sorry

 So our Knight felt so bad that he hit Charley in the eye he kept looking over at her, waving, winking, and he blew her a kiss and mouthed he was sorry! After all the competitions the Knights pick one girl on their team to award as their princess and our Knight came by and handed it to Charley! :)

 He asked for Ninja Turtles, DS games, and playstations games




When I was brushing Charley's teeth I noticed her eye, then I kinda felt bad, thought she was just being a drama queen, so maybe it really did hurt, ouch, sorry Char Char!

 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment