Friday, December 27, 2013

Dec. 20th 37wks

37weeks today, 3weeks to go or less! Brady came at 37weeks, so part of me thought Charley would be early and she wasn't and now I think Corby will be too, but I'm sure he won't. I got creative this week, I was supposed to be a winter melon, not even sure want that is and for sure couldn't find it, so we went with a mini Christmas tree instead!
 
I haven't been feeling so good this week, its like morning sickness as come back and my foot and ankle have really been swelling! I've also been having lots of braxton hicks or contractions, so I wasn't surprised when they said I was dililated to almost a 2 today, so we will see what happens!

Having to resort to flip flops these days b/c my foot want fit into anything else
 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment