Wednesday, July 10, 2013

June 7th We're Prego Pics

So with Charley's bday next month and the end of my first trimester ending right before the 4th of July I thought it would be fun to do a Firework theme for her party and to send out an Fourth of July announcement along with it! I found the kid's shirt idea off Pinterest and took it to my t-shirt people for them to create their own version and then we created mine and the back of the kids shirts.
and asked if she'd take pics of Charley for her birthday and of us. Funny thing is the kids didn't know yet and Brady can read, lol. So I did what any mother would do and lied, forgive me Lord! The kids just like everyone else think I'm a freak about pictures and Ms. Rene has been taking our pics since Charley was born so they're used to her, so I just told them we we're modeling. I told them Ms. Rene needed some fun new ideas for her clients who are expecting and she asked us to help. So I told them what the shirts said and told them to act like they would if they were going to have a baby! They kids were great actors, Charley actually cooperated for these but not her bday pics, ugh!
 








 
This is the card I'll send out with her invites! Can't wait to share the news!


No comments:

Post a Comment