Wednesday, July 10, 2013

May 31st Brady's Kindergarten Graduation and May 6th Last Day of school

I still can't believe my little Brady Boozer graduated kindergarten, it feels like it was just yesterday I was sending him off for his first day of school, snapping pictures right and left, nervously awaiting him to come home and tell me all about it! We couldn't have asked for a better teacher than Mrs. McCall, she not only come to find out is an Irvingite but she was a Christian and excellent teacher! I don't have anything to compare it to but I honestly believe we had the best tight knit little group of kids and parents! It was a great year!
 






Brady and his Mrs. McCall









 Popi, Booga, and our graduate
 Nani, Mimi and our graduate
 
Last Day of School
 What he actually wore the last day, because he's shorts really didn't fit, lol



No comments:

Post a Comment