Monday, August 12, 2013

Aug. 7th Peelin Helpers

One thing I love about my kids is that they eat pretty much everything. Brady has a few hang ups on eating any flavors other than orange when it comes to popsicles and suckers and claims he doesn't like any kind of berry, but other than that they eat it!
 
Ryan decided about the time I got pregnant that he wanted to eat right and lose weight, bad timing I think, he's dropped 20lbs and I've almost gain 20 probably, lol. Anyway, I'm always trying to find new rather healthy meals. Today was one of those long work days, so I wanted to do something quick and easy, so Shrimp Avocado salad it was. The kids love to help in the kitchen, I first asked Brady to help me with the shrimp then of course Charley wanted to help too!
 
Here's the recipe below, it was so good!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment